U14 & U16 Power/Speed/Jumps Assistant Coach
Alexsandro started athletics at the age of 13, where he had a greater affinity with the 100 and 200 meters speed modalities. Alexsandro competed at provincial and national levels achieving great results.
After joining college, Alexsandro ended his activities as an athlete and became a volunteer coach in a community project aimed to offer athletics training free of charge to the youth and adults. Due to his experience, Alexsandro was invited to be the head coach of the university athletics team of the Sao Paulo State University (UNESP) for 3 seasons, where he helped the athletes to reach one of the best rankings in the history of the team.
In addition to athletics, Alexsandro has experience as a strength and conditioning coach, where he assisted amateur and professional athletes of different modalities, such as basketball, tennis, kart, soccer and BMX, setting and reaching their strength and conditioning goals, and preparing them for the competition season.
Training / experiences:
- Postgraduate in Science and Practice of High Performance, Sport Nucleus of High Performance in Sport (NAR)
- Master’s Degree in Movement Sciences, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), Bauru/SP-Brazil
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), Bauru/SP-Brazil
- Teaching degree in Physical Education, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), Bauru/SP-Brazil
- Personal trainer
- Coordination Assistant in Swimming Competitions, Brazilian Paralympic Committee (CPB)