Please be advised that our membership runs from October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020.
|Group||Age (As of Dec 31, 2020)||Club Fees|
|U12 and U14||10-13 years||$700|
|U16 (Provincial Stream)||14-15 years||$900|
|U18 (Provincial Stream)||16-17 years||$900|
|U16 (National Stream)||14-15 years||$1200|
|U18 (National Stream)||16-17 years||$1200|
|High Performance (Coach Initiated)||18+ years||$1500|
|University Athlete Rebate – Joins before December 1st||N/A||$900|
New Member Summer Discount
Members who join after April 1st, 2020 will receive a $300 discount off the annual fees.
Provincial vs National Streams:
Please see the programs page or contact us for more information.
What do the club fees pay for?
Club fees are used to pay for athlete expenses and may include the following:
- U of A facility / Kinsmen Facility Fees ($300-$600 per athlete, may include high performance training facility at the university’s discretion)
- Outdoor facility fees ($50-$150 per athlete)
- Training Center Access, Private Gyms, City of Edmonton or University of Alberta ($300 to $600 per athlete, non High Performance)
- Coach’s Honorariums
- Competition Uniform and T-shirt
- Travel & Accommodation costs for athletes, coaches, and chaperons (U16 and older)
- Entry fees to competitions
- Administrative Costs
What is not covered by the club fees?
- Athletics Alberta Membership fees (this is a mandatory fee to be registered and renewed with Athletics Alberta at the time of club registration)
- Click here to look up your Athletics Alberta membership number
- Team Alberta fees
- National Team fees
Additional Membership Requirements
- Athlete (and/or parent/guardian) must volunteer two 8-hour shifts at the Sherwood Park Track Classic at Strathcona Athletic Park in July (meet hosted by Capital City) – $500 deposit cheque required at the time of registration (will not be cashed if volunteer commitment is fulfilled)
- Athlete (and/or parent/guardian) must volunteer a shift at the casino (occurs every 18-24 months)