The Capital City board recently reviewed the current guidance on training and meets and determined that the membership fees for 2020/2021 will be $500. We also require a volunteer deposit cheque of $500 at registration.
In the past, we have required members to volunteer at our annual Sherwood Park Track Classic as well as our casinos. The deposit cheque is required in the event you are unable to fulfill your volunteer duties. if we are unable to host a meet or a casino your volunteer cheque(s) will be shredded or returned if requested.
Please be advised that our membership runs from October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021.
Membership Fee Payment:
$500 cheque dated at the time of registration together with a volunteer deposit cheque of $500 cheque to be post- dated to July 01, 2021. Cheques must be paid to the order of Capital City Track Club.
Capital City has various payment plans available to suit everyone’s needs. For more information on registration, membership fees and payment options, please contact our club administrator, Paul Shelby at 780-993-8806 or by emailing him using the contact page.
Membership Fees (2020-2021)
|Group||Age (As of Dec 31, 2020)||Club Fees|
|U12 and U14||10-13 years||$500|
|U16 (Provincial Stream)||14-15 years||$500|
|U18 (Provincial Stream)||16-17 years||$500|
|U16 (National Stream)||14-15 years||$500|
|U18 (National Stream)||16-17 years||$500|
|High Performance (Coach Initiated)||18+ years||$500|
|University Athlete Rebate – Joins before December 1st||N/A||$500|
New Member Summer Discount
There are no new member summer discounts being offered at this time..
Provincial vs National Streams:
Please see the programs page or contact us for more information.
What do the club fees pay for?
Club fees are used to pay for athlete expenses and may include the following:
- U of A facility / Kinsmen Facility/Foote Field Dome Fees ($300-$600 per athlete, may include high performance training facility at the university’s discretion)
- Outdoor facility fees ($50-$150 per athlete)
- Training Center Access, Private Gyms, City of Edmonton or University of Alberta ($300 to $600 per athlete, non High Performance)
- Coach’s Honorariums
- Competition Uniform and T-shirt
- Travel & Accommodation costs for athletes, coaches, and chaperons (U16 and older)
- Entry fees to competitions
- Administrative Costs