The registration form for the 2021-2022 season will be available at the end of September; however, training groups will be starting up beforehand. If you are interested in registering for the 2021-2022 year, please contact us directly.
Membership Fee Payment:
The Capital City board is currently re-assessing membership fees for the upcoming 2021-2022 year and information will be posted at the end of September.
Capital City has various payment plans available to suit everyone’s needs. For more information on registration, membership fees and payment options, please contact our club administrator, Paul Shelby at 780-993-8806 or by emailing him using the contact page.
Please be advised that our membership runs from October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
All members are required to volunteer at our annual Sherwood Park Track Classic as well as our casinos. The deposit cheque is required in the event you are unable to fulfill your volunteer duties. if we are unable to host a meet or a casino your volunteer cheque(s) will be shredded or returned if requested.
New Member Summer Discount
There are no new member summer discounts being offered at this time.
What do the club fees pay for?
Club fees are used to pay for athlete expenses and may include the following:
- U of A facility / Kinsmen Facility/Foote Field Dome Fees ($300-$600 per athlete, may include high performance training facility at the university’s discretion)
- Outdoor facility fees ($50-$150 per athlete)
- Training Center Access, Private Gyms, City of Edmonton or University of Alberta ($300 to $600 per athlete, non High Performance)
- Coach’s Honorariums
- Competition Uniform and T-shirt
- Travel & Accommodation costs for athletes, coaches, and chaperons (U16 and older)
- Entry fees to competitions
- Administrative Costs
What is not covered by the club fees?
- Athletics Alberta Membership fees (this is a mandatory fee to be registered and renewed with Athletics Alberta at the time of club registration)
- Click here to look up your Athletics Alberta membership number
- Team Alberta fees
- National Team fees
What does Capital City cover for meets?
- Click here for more information on how the club tiers competitions and what is covered by the club as part of membership fees