Capital City Track Club is proud to have the following coaches for the 2019-20 season. For more info on the coaching staff check out their bios!
Rob Fisher – Head Coach/ Director of High Performance
- U20 and Senior age groups and U16 and U18 Sherwood Park group
- Sprints, jumps, hurdles, throws and distance
Ciera Heshka-Wolf – Developmental/High Performance Throws Coach
- U16, U18, U20 and Senior age groups
Clayton Hayes – Developmental Coach
- U16 and U18 age groups
- Sprints, hurdles and jumps
Rachel Yee – Junior Development Coach
- U12 and U14 age groups
- Sprints, hurdles, jumps, throws and distance (including cross country)
All of our coaches are proud to serve Elementary, Junior and Senior High School programs in Edmonton and the Surrounding areas.